Select Business Systems offers an extremely professional and goal oriented work environment geared both towards customer and employee satisfaction. If you are a self-motivated, talented individual looking to be part of a successful team, take a moment to see if there are job opportunities available in any of our three locations.
If there are no current job openings, you can still submit your resume to be considered for future positions. The company is always growing and changing! Submit Your Resume ►
Current Job Opportunities:
We're looking to fill a full time positions in our service department with a professional, career-minded individual. Our locally owned and operated company is very stable and secure, with over 35 years of experience in our industry. We offer competitive salary with an excellent benefit package as well as a friendly and professional work environment with strong commitment to the success of our employees, including opportunities for advancement. Our technical staff is well respected throughout the Central Valley for our professionalism, knowledge and experience.
Fresno / Central Coast - Service Technician
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Service Technicians visit customer locations throughout the Central Valley and surrounding areas to perform maintenance and repairs on copiers, printers and fax machines. Service Technicians interact with many different people every day and represent the company in the field. Therefore, it is extremely important that our technicians have a professional appearance with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experiencing with Sharp Office Equipment is preferred, but not required to apply for this position. Select Business Systems provides complete training that includes a mentor, computer-based training and formal classroom time with a certified Sharp Factory Trainer. We are confident that our training program is the most rigorous and comprehensive in our industry and will prepare you for a long and successful career.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have the legal right to be employed in the United States
- Current/valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass random drug tests
- Dependable form of transportation (a personal vehicle will be used as part of this job. You would receive a mileage reimbursement to cover fuel and wear and tear on your vehicle)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical savvy and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Desire to study and learn
- Career minded
- Mechanical ability
- Computer experience (software & hardware)
- Computer networking experience
- Customer service experience
If you fit this criteria, please submit your resume here: Submit